A life coach is a wellness professional who helps people make progress in their lives in order to attain greater fulfillment.
Life coaches aid their clients in improving their relationships , careers, and day to day lives.By helping you clarify your goals and identity the obstacles holding you back and then coming up with strategies for overcoming each obstacle .
Holistic healing is a form of healing that involves the whole person- body, mind, spirit and emotions in the quest for optimal health and wellness .
Alternative medicine, complementary therapies, natural healthcare that fall outside pharmaceutical or surgical treatment. Some examples are massage, meditation, and acupuncture.
In Sanskrit the word Chakra means "wheel" and symbolizes the energy centers in your body. These wheels of spinning energy each correspond to certain nerve bundles and major organs throughout the body. There are seven major Chakras that run along your spine. If the Chakras ever become out of sync, they can negatively impact your inner mental and spiritual health. Each of the Chakras is associated with a particular body & its proper functioning.
1. The Root Chakra is the first Chakra of the body. It is located at the base of the spine. Its role is to connect your mind, body, and soul with the earth.
2. The Sacral Chakra is located right below the belly button, three inches below the navel to be precise. This Chakra is associated with the lymphatic system and is responsible for expressing emotions. It also helps you get in touch with your sexual desires.
3. The solar Plexus Chakra is the third Chakra is located behind the navel region below the rib cage. It is associated with self-confidence, self-discipline and wisdom. This Chakra is also responsible for the "gut feeling". For the uninitiated , gut feeling is getting a cue about something which is right for you.
4. The Heart Chakra is is associated with love and compassion. It is located in the centre of the chest and not where the actual organ lies. This Chakra is responsible for emotional healing and sound mental health.
5. The Throat Chakra is associated with voicing your expressions and being creative. The Throat Chakra is located right above the heart and is responsible for expressing the truth and sharing your opinion with others.
6. The Third-Eye Chakra, which translate to "beyond wisdom". This chakra is responsible for garnering information about yourself and beyond the materialistic world. It is located between the eyebrows.
7. The Crown Chakra is known to be responsible for the direct connection with the almighty and conscious energy. This Chakra is located on the top of your head. Trying to balance this Chakra will help you balance your other Chakras.
Reiki is a Japanese form of alternative medicine called energy healing. Reiki Masters use a technique called palm healing or hands-on healing through universal energy is transferred through the palms of the practitioner to the client in order to encourage emotional or physical healing.